Chevron Corporation FLSR - Ecommerce in Beijing Office, China
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. In Downstream China, our business focus on lubricants and additives.
With leading experience in product innovation, client value for more than one century, Chevron lubricants provide products and services under Chevron, Texaco, Caltex brand for over 100 countries globally.
Chevron Oronite, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, is a world-scale developer, manufacturer and marketer of lubricant and fuel additives and chemicals. Our product are designed to help enhance the performance and extend the life of many types of transportation and industrial equipment. The success of our global organization is driven by our 2,000 employees working in research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and marketing across 14 countries.
We believe that talents, partnerships and performance are the keys to making us a major international energy company. Chevron provides a dynamic working environment which allows our employees to perform their best.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of [[title]] located in [[filter5]] , [[filter4]] /[[filter3]] ,
Responsible for the online sales and e-commerce for JD.com, TMALL, Suning and (other designated platforms) and work with internal functional groups and third-party providers and to support the achievement of monthly sales objectives in conjunction Develops comprehensive execution plans for the annual Business Plan. Work with internal stakeholders (Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing) on promotional activities during 6.18, 9,9, 11.11, 12.12 etc. Handle end-customer issues and complaints and work with stakeholders to resolve them.
• Bachelor’s degree in a leading university, local or foreign
• 3+ years eCommerce sales experience in .com retail, like Tmall, JD.com etc.
• 3+ years experience in developing and executing sales plans in a retail/online environment.
• 3+ years experience working cross-functionally.
• Good knowledge of e-commerce sales and marketing and web analytics
• Detailed knowledge of usability and monitoring techniques on JD.com. TMALL
• Detailed knowledge of e-commerce business models and retail industry trends including channels, customers, promotion and product
• Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
• Ability to successfully work with eCommerce partners to realize sales targets.
• Ability to effectively communicate across the organization.
• Must be motivated, highly organized, flexible and results oriented.
• Ability to levearge cross-functional support to ensure e-commerce principles are implemented
• Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
Beijing or Shanghai
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.