Chevron Corporation Financial Analyst in Binhai Office, China
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. In Downstream China, our business focus on lubricants and additives.
With leading experience in product innovation, client value for more than one century, Chevron lubricants provide products and services under Chevron, Texaco, Caltex brand for over 100 countries globally.
Chevron Oronite, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, is a world-scale developer, manufacturer and marketer of lubricant and fuel additives and chemicals. Our product are designed to help enhance the performance and extend the life of many types of transportation and industrial equipment. The success of our global organization is driven by our 2,000 employees working in research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and marketing across 14 countries.
We believe that talents, partnerships and performance are the keys to making us a major international energy company. Chevron provides a dynamic working environment which allows our employees to perform their best.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of [[title]] located in [[filter5]] , [[filter4]] /[[filter3]] ,
• Ensure smooth finance supports to business on accounts payable, continuous improve the AP process to achieve higher level of productivity in the work
• Review vendor payments/employee expense reimbursements to ensure that the payments are in compliance with company policy, process and local statutory requirements.
• Run the A/P overdue report and manage the payment voucher filing
• Bank accounts management, include opening, update, signature authorization, etc.
• Support daily cash application work, include collection and payment and cash flow preparation and analysis
• Fixed assets management, includes Capital spending tracking and controlling, monitoring AUC and maintain fixed assets master information and monthly depreciation check.
• Statistics reporting to local authorities, make sure the accuracy of the reporting data.
• Proactively communicate with Business Units for any question of payment raised concerning policy, requirements and process.
• Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor’s degree with major in Finance / Accounting
• Experience in Accounts Payable (at least 3 year) and familiarity with SAP (preferred)
• Experience of managing bank accounts (at least 3 year)
• Good communication skills, fluent in Chinese & English
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Good logic thinking and positive attitude
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.