Chevron Corporation Process Engineer - Supply Chain Digital Projects in Binhai Office, China
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. In Downstream China, our business focus on lubricants and additives.
With leading experience in product innovation, client value for more than one century, Chevron lubricants provide products and services under Chevron, Texaco, Caltex brand for over 100 countries globally.
Chevron Oronite, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, is a world-scale developer, manufacturer and marketer of lubricant and fuel additives and chemicals. Our product are designed to help enhance the performance and extend the life of many types of transportation and industrial equipment. The success of our global organization is driven by our 2,000 employees working in research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and marketing across 14 countries.
We believe that talents, partnerships and performance are the keys to making us a major international energy company. Chevron provides a dynamic working environment which allows our employees to perform their best.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of [[title]] located in [[filter5]] , [[filter4]] /[[filter3]] ,
• Act as project manager and lead the China specific digital Supply Chain projects
• Work closely with the project managers (from local/regional/global) of various projects to provide technical support on the IT equipment selection and installation, and to advise on the related digitial technology required in the local implementation of Global/regional Digital Supply Chain projects
• Coordinate with users and IT departments to ensure all non-GIL acquire “IT concurrence” before their implementation
• Ensure all the non-GIL network(s), machines and equipments in China SC are maintained in accordance with Corporate non-GIL system.
• Work closely with country IT personnel, ITC and Lubricants IT experts in region/headquarter to ensure GIL and Non-GIL system in the plant are “air gapped” yet connected for information exchanges conforming to corporate IT guidelines and control
• Ensure all projects are implemented in accordance with company’s processes in OE and fiscal guidelines
• Bachelor degree and major in network engineering, Very robust knowledge in Digital technology and some knowledge in programming.
• Able to communicate effective in English with IT experts from corporate IT, ITC and Lubricants IT, as well as the Chinese engineers/programmer from the suppliers.
• Understand the business progresses of China Supply Chain to ensure that the Digital SC projects can achieve the objectives and requirements of the user departments.
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.