Chevron Corporation G&A Analyst in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in several countries around the world. Chevron explores, produces, and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets, and distributes fuels and other energy products; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power; and develops future energy resources. Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity, and ingenuity.
Buenos Aires Shared Services Center (BASSC) located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero) Argentina, is a global operation offering HR, IT, business processing and finance services to support Chevron´s global operations.
BASSC is accepting online applications for the position of Accounting/ Financial Analyst. Successful candidates will join the Finance team.
The Buenos Aires Finance and Planning Support team in the Accounting Operations Department will provide financial analysis, accounting, and planning services to Corporate HR, Corporate Affairs, Corporate Affairs Social Investments and Corporate Finance (Audit, Corp. Tax, Finance Digitalization, Finance Shared Services, Talent Mgmt., Investor Relations, and consolidated Corp. Finance).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Provide G&A, forecasting, and business planning support to assigned organization and newly created G&A CoE.
• Service billing: support to newly created Billing CoE who will oversee all service billing activities across Chevron.
• Ad-hoc requests (Finance, Corp. Dept, Budget Owners, CDGC [Cost Distribution Governance Council], and Controllers)
• Digital – Manage PowerBI app for various organizational reporting (primarily G&A) and partner with Billing CoE, G&A CoE, Digital Core, and the IBP (Integrated Business Planning) project on business planning process and tool upgrades.
• Projects (includes streamlining efforts) – Handle special projects as required
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related careers.
• + 6 years of relevant finance and planning work experience (e.g. forecasting, budgeting, general ledger).
• Advanced English level. Candidates selected for an interview will be required to complete an English assessment test.
• Advanced command of productivity tools (power BI, Power query, power app, SharePoint).
• Enjoy working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
• Display initiative and leadership in handling multiple job responsibilities, setting priorities, maintaining a high level of accomplishment, and implementing process improvements
• Excellent problem-solving skills and high level of attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron Corporation is one of the world's leading integrated energy companies. Through its subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide, the company is involved in virtually every facet of the energy industry. Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and lubricants; manufactures and sells petrochemicals and additives; generates power; and develops and deploys technologies that enhance business value in every aspect of the company's operations. Chevron is based in San Ramon, Calif. More information about Chevron is available at www.chevron.com.
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.