Chevron Corporation Talent Acquisition Specialist in Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC), located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, is accepting online applications for the position of Talent Acquisition Specialist . Successful candidates will join the Human Resource s S hared Serv ice Center which is part of a successful multifunction service center with a workforce of more than 6 00 employees deliver ing business services and solutions across the globe .
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• C ollaborates with HR and the business to understand their business strategy and talent requirements.
• Develops and implements short and long-term hiring strategies to support business plans.
• Leverages Workday and advanced recruiting and sourcing techniques and platforms to identify and secure top talent .
• Facilitates the end-to-end talent acquisition process to ensure a positive experience for applicants and hiring supervisors .
• Partners with hiring supervisor and business HR in offer stage, extending verbal and written offer and processing necessary system steps.
• Identif ies trends and opportunity areas to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor´ s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related careers.
• E xperience in HR specializing in Staffing and Talent Acquisition.
• Must be highly proficient in English.
• Availability to work from 11am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.
• Strong verbal , written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a multicultural and diverse environment.
• Teamwork and customer service focus .
• Experience with HR Information Systems, preferably Workday and Service Now .
• US, r egional or global experience and/or working in a Shared Service center is preferred.
• Open to work on a flexible time and Holidays, as needed.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron Corporation is one of the world's leading integrated energy companies. Through its subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide, the company is involved in virtually every facet of the energy industry. Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and lubricants; manufactures and sells petrochemicals and additives; generates power; and develops and deploys technologies that enhance business value in every aspect of the company's operations. Chevron is based in San Ramon, Calif. More information about Chevron is available at www.chevron.com.
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.