Chevron Corporation Document Management Software Engineer in Makati City, Philippines
• Maintain, implement, configure, secure the Archiving platform (Microfocus Content Manager) and Document Management (Documentum)
• Provide IT operations supports / troubleshooting
• Collaborate with document management scrum team, business partners and other IT groups in the organization
• Coordinate production deployment activities
• Ensure company policies, standards and IP controls are maintained by performing and completing all required compliance requirements for the archiving application
• Develop and maintain documentation and training materials for both internal team use and Chevron-wide knowledge sharing purposes
• Participate in the execution of Incident Management, Change Management, Release Management, Problem Management Processes
• 3+ years of experience in providing support for IT applications, Windows server or infrastructure related technologies
• Experience in code development preferably C#, .Net
• Batch processing and automation
• SQL Language
• Very good communication and coordination skills
It will be highly valuable to have skills in 1 or more of the below competencies
• Microfocus Content Manager Administration
• PowerShell scripting
• Documentum / D2
• Azure platform
• Good ITSM understanding (Incident & Change Management)
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron Corporation is one of the world's leading integrated energy companies. Through its subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide, the company is involved in virtually every facet of the energy industry. Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and lubricants; manufactures and sells petrochemicals and additives; generates power; and develops and deploys technologies that enhance business value in every aspect of the company's operations. Chevron is based in San Ramon, Calif. More information about Chevron is available at www.chevron.com.
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.