Chevron Corporation Invoice Processing Analyst in Makati City, Philippines
Responsible for accounting activities across the enterprise, whether embedded in BU, in Corp, or FSS.
Join our Finance Team:
Our Finance group delivers finance and accounting services to Chevron across the globe including Upstream, Downstream, Midstream and Corporate. We are innovative leaders sought out for our insights and commitment to protect and grow value. We are one team, bringing diversity to pursue common goal. We find better ways to do business and faster ways to make decisions. We inspire though our action. These are the qualities of Chevron Finance employees, and it is who we aspire to be.
In Finance, you will have the opportunity to grow your career in different functional groups such as Accounts Payable, Midstream Accounting, Bank, Revenue and Retail, Credits and Receivables, Intercompany, Financial Accounting and Reporting, Upstream Accounting and Business Analysis and Support.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Invoice Processing Analyst located in Makati, Philippines.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
· Process invoices and payment requests timely (within prescribed cut-off time) and accurately based on information provided
· Process invoices and credit memos in SAP/JDE timely and accurately based on information provided by the business unit
· Respond and resolve inquiries and account reconciliation traces timely.
· Adjusts vendor accounts based on information provided, approved, and agreed upon threshold amount
· Initiates and implement process improvements to sustain/increase quality of work, realize efficiencies, and/or make the processes more effective.
· Other Admin and Ad-hoc Activities as may be assigned by the Team Leader.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance and related business courses
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Strong analytical, teamwork and customer engagement skills
· Must have the propensity to work in a proactive, results-oriented, and customer-focused environment
· Enjoys working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
· Experience in SAP/ JDE is an advantage, but not required.
· Strong Accounts Payable background is preferred.
Working with us:
There are two Chevron companies operating in the Philippines: Chevron Holdings Inc orporated (CHI) and Chevron Philippines Incorporated (CPI) .
CHI is a shared services center providing transactional, processing, and consulting services in the areas of f inance and accounting , information technology, supply chain management , h uman r esources, downstream c ustomer s ervice and m arketing. Established in 1998, CHI serves Chevron affiliates in six continents around the world. Over the years, it has grown to be one of the leading members of the shared services industry in the Philippines .
CHI has received various recognition s as a top employer : the 2021 Asia’s Best Employer Brand Award ; 2021 Global Best Employer Brand Award ; 2020 HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia ; 2019 Circle of Excellence, Top Employer Category at Asia CEO Awards and the 2018 Wellness Company of the Year at the same Asia CEO Awards .
CPI ma rkets the Caltex brand of top-quality fuels, lubricants and petroleum products through a network of service stations, terminals and sales offices.
At Chevron, we are committed to fostering diversity and inclusion at all levels of our compan y and at all stages of the employee experience. We constantly strive to attract, develop and retain diverse Filipino talent. Globally, Chevron Corporation has achieved a rating of 100 percent i n the Human Rights Campaign Equality Index for the past 17 years. The Index ranks American companies based on their commitment to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality in the work place .
Allowances, medical and optical reimbursements
Health care coverage for you and your eligible dependents
Robust employee centered programs for health and wellness
Time-off to promote healthy work-life balance or to care for your family
Annual corporate incentive bonus when the company meets established goals
Recognition & awards program
Long-term savings plan
Career development opportunities to all employees through onboarding, training and development, mentoring, volunteering opportunities and employee networking groups
Hybrid work model - work remotely from home several days a week
Connect with us:
L inkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/chevron/life/ca8371ee-b5cf-419e-8620-daab24959545/)
YouTube Chevron (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg_3WcrCM_g)
Recruitment Process and Onboarding during COVID 19 pandemic:
HR initial phone screening, virtual processing for panel interview, job offer, medical assessment, onboarding and orientation.
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.