Chevron Corporation ITC - SAP Logistics Software Engineer in Not in list, Argentina
It’s an exciting time for IT professionals as we leverage rapidly emerging technology advancements in Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence. Our IT function, works closely with the business, to deliver important business enabling solutions in the Human Resources, Finance, and Logistics functional areas . As part of a global delivery team, IT will be focusing on the transformation of our technology landscape, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Platform, and the advancement of our Digital Roadmap in the upcoming years to meet complex energy challenges and create innovative solutions.
The SAP Software Engineer is expected to contribute and grow with the corporation to:
• Learn and adopt emerging technologies that support the corporation’s IT transformation and Digital Roadmap (e.g., Fiori, Identity Management, SAP Cloud Platform, HANA).
• Work with the different teams and IT partners globally to provide App Dev services to internal customers, including but not limited to:
o Programming for enhancements and incident/defect resolution
o Problem / requirements analysis
o Unit, and integration testing and utilization of automated test scripts in the SAP CI/CD pipline where applicable
o Technical documentation
• Understand the SAP design for the corporation’s different business operating units and its processes including interfaces to other applications.
• Implement SAP projects, enhancements and Operational Incidents using SAFe, as a member of the Logistic's ART (Agile Release Train).
• Effectively work with a global team spanning multiple regions and multiple cross-functional team members and leaders.
• Partner with business and team members to find efficiencies and opportunities to innovate and automate our ERP solutions.
• Employ analytical thinking to understand business requirements and translate those into User Stories.
• Apply critical thinking to understand the potential impact of system Change Management on existing functions to avoid business impact and incidents.
• Support the strategy for the next generation ERP transformation.
• Adhere to corporate policies, and standard tools; establish and maintain standards.
Experience and/or Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS), or related areas required.
• Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in SAP MM/AWM/QM modules
• Minimum of 2 years’ Application Development experience required (including problem, requirements, risk/benefits analysis and technical documentation/user stories).
• Technical skills: Experience with backend development including Odata and API and/or frontend development for custom Web Apps; Object oriented programming concepts and Cloud based development environments. DevOps experience preferred
• Application Development best practices; Agile (Scrum/Kanban/SAFe), experience preferred
Special considerations: Travel - must be able to travel up to 20%