Chevron Corporation Spécialiste Support Technique Client - Customer Technical Support Specialist in Rueil-Malmaison, France
Recruiter Department: Sales Department
Supervisor : Benjamin Boulay
Pay Scale Grade: PSG : 21-23 – French Coef from 460 to 550 - CL #12E Downstream & Chemicals Sales
Work Schedule : Day
Location : Rueil Malmaison – Gonfreville l’Orcher - Rotterdam
Opening dates : 15/06/2022 to 24/06/2022
Level of education: Engineer Diploma (or equivalent)
Years of experience: 5 to 10 years of experience minimum
The mission of Customer Technical Support, Automotive Engine Oil – Small Engines – Industrial Engine Oil, is to be the technical referent for our international customers supporting the account manager.
Role and responsibilities:
• Provide technical support for a number of global and/or regional customers by working closely with sales managers, product lines, internal technical support team and technology team.
• Offer product recommendations adapted to the needs and in accordance with the requirements of the market. Assist in obtaining product approvals, provide information on ongoing product development.
• Analyze and develop business opportunities. Participate to the response to customer tenders.
• Identify specific development projects or product adaptations according to customer needs, coordinate program execution and product marketing.
• Collect and analyze detailed market information, strategies, manufacturer (OEM) developments as well as the impact of standards and specifications, etc.
• Respect and enforce the OEQ rules (quality- operational excellence) in force within the company .
• Work in compliance with the ethical rules of our company (integrity, performance, trust, protection of people and the environment...).
The person holding this position will report to the CTS Manager for the Europe, Africa and Middle East region.
• Business acumen, marketing and value-based selling skills and an ability to develop a strategic view.
• Technical skills on engine lubricants and associated additives are expected as well as industry knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills
• Project management skills (certification appreciated)
• Leadership and teamwork skills
• Strength of proposal and taste for innovation
• Excellent command of the French and English language
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.