Chevron Corporation Security Operations Coordinator in United States
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position Security Operations Coordinator through at 10/05/2022 11:59 p.m. Central Time
This position is in Chevron’s Mid-Continent Business Unit (MCBU) and is based in Pecos, TX.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to :
· Conduct security risk assessments and planning at MCBU facilities and recommend safeguards to mitigate threats and protect personnel and assets
· Maintain, monitor, and determine placement of MCBU technical surveillance equipment at field locations.
· Respond to, and resolve, security incidents (i.e., thefts, vandalism, threats, trespassing, etc.)
· Provide security related counsel to affected stakeholders
· Conduct investigations
· Develop and implement crisis and contingency plans and actively participate in or supports response teams.
· Develop and maintain relevant internal and external contacts to enhance delivery of security services
· Provide security-specific support and expertise for operational requirements.
· Develop and assess threat intelligence to determine impact on MCBU staff and operations
· Participate in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes, practices, and policies to reduce risks to personnel and assets
· Provide security awareness training to MCBU employees understand various stakeholder audience needs and tailor and deliver concise oral and written communications accordingly.
· Provide oversight of projects related to security equipment and contract security workforce at field locations
· Possess the ability to understand the organization’s information needs and collect, process, interrogate, and analyze such information to produce analytic products to enhance security of personnel and assets.
· Perform other security duties as determined by the MCBU Security Advisor Team Lead
Required Qualifications :
· Ten or more years of experience in intelligence, law enforcement, corporate security, or government security
· Demonstrated knowledge of protective security and security risk management principles
· Ability to communicate effectively and concisely both verbally and in writing
· Excellent planning and analytical skills
· Ability to work within a team as well as individually
· Candidate must be self-directed, demonstrate initiative, capable of adapting to changing priorities, meet deadlines, and work with minimal guidance
· Good working knowledge of standard Microsoft applications
Preferred Qualifications :
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher
Relocation may be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast-feeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability (including medical condition), military or veteran status, political preference, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or other status protected by law or regulation.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.